Birthdays and movies! I have multiples of both in the last two weeks. Lots of fun times!
- Happy Birthday to my brother!
- Happy Birthday to Meiran!
- The NeverEnding Story at the Alamo Drafthouse – so much fun to see it on the big screen.
- Star Trek Beyond – It’s better than the first two.
- Dinner with a Babbler friend! Meiran and I met a friend we hadn’t seen in years and ate at that lovely little place called Bilbo Baggins Global Restaurant. I had a pizza called Smaug’s Delight and it was so delicious!
- Karaoke in the car with my nephew. We are a silly pair.
- My cousin visiting so we could work on a project together.
- Camp NaNoWriMo! That novel I wrote for Nano about seven years ago might finally get finished.
- Registering for a Star Wars 5k at Disneyland. On Friday the 13th. How awesome is that? (Very, if you’re me.)
- New clothes.
- Hiking the beach with family.
All right, so I could probably keep going, there’s lots of good stuff that happened in the past few weeks, mostly to do with vacation. Vacations are nice like that. 🙂