It’s the Cloud Nine catch up edition! The end of the year tends to get a little crazy, but here’s some cool stuff that happened.
- I won Nano!! Woot!
- Visited the family at Christmas and had a blast playing with my niece. She’s so cute!!
- Lots of awesome Christmas pressies from family and friends.
- I decided to start doing more letter writing. So naturally I ordered stamps and wax so I could put wax seals on them!
- GILMORE GIRLS!!!
- Rogue One, in theaters, opening night (or rather the night before actually).
I’ve switched Cloud Nine to be a monthly feature, rather than every other week. So here are things I liked from the past month!
- Rurouni Kenshin – Part 1 – The movie was a lot of fun. Can’t wait for parts 2 and 3.
- Cute little pressie from Meiran – A team Mystic keychain! We’re rivals, since she’s team Valor, and yet she still buys me cute things. ; )
- Kurios by Cirque du Soleil – This was such a good show. It felt like a mix of steampunk and jazz, with awesome props, costumes, and performers. Probably my favorite Cirque show yet (I’ve seen four of them now).
- BWR16! That’s my shorthand for the family reunion. Got to see family, play with my great niece (we quickly became buddies again), and eat lots of yummy food.
- Novel planning session – Since my cousin was in town for the reunion, we hashed out some more stuff on our joint writing venture. Woohoo!
Birthdays and movies! I have multiples of both in the last two weeks. Lots of fun times!
- Happy Birthday to my brother!
- Happy Birthday to Meiran!
- The NeverEnding Story at the Alamo Drafthouse – so much fun to see it on the big screen.
- Star Trek Beyond – It’s better than the first two.
- Dinner with a Babbler friend! Meiran and I met a friend we hadn’t seen in years and ate at that lovely little place called Bilbo Baggins Global Restaurant. I had a pizza called Smaug’s Delight and it was so delicious!