- Karaoke in the car with my nephew. We are a silly pair.
- My cousin visiting so we could work on a project together.
- Camp NaNoWriMo! That novel I wrote for Nano about seven years ago might finally get finished.
- Registering for a Star Wars 5k at Disneyland. On Friday the 13th. How awesome is that? (Very, if you’re me.)
- New clothes.
- Hiking the beach with family.
All right, so I could probably keep going, there’s lots of good stuff that happened in the past few weeks, mostly to do with vacation. Vacations are nice like that. 🙂
Yeah, I’m a little late again. Happy Mother’s Day!
- My mom! She’s always supported me no matter what. Love you!
- My cousin and his family came to visit. We went all over DC and I had a blast! It was so much fun. Stops included The White House, The Renwick Gallery, some Smithsonians, and some monuments, Ford’s Theater and Nationals Park.
- Attended my first Nats game – and they won! Wooo!
- Pizza and tv watching – Agents of SHIELD
- New computer! A friend came over and helped me put it together.
- Catching up on Quantico
- The Voice – I am loving Alisan Porter. She’s my fave!