Well, I’m off by a week. Whoops! Not even sure where the time went. On to the good things.
- BB-8 packaging for The Force Awakens
- Lots of family visits planned in the near future
- Surprise package from a friend with French books
- Deciding to learn French again
- The GIlmore Girls reunion!!!
- Reading a ton of books
It’s been a rough couple of past weeks, but I still want to remember the good things. So here are a few items that made me happy!
- Surprising my cousin for his birthday
- Shopping with Meiran
- Book club
I’m still figuring out what I’m doing here, and I may change this up a little in the future. Anyhow, here’s the third installment of Cloud Nine, and the fourth will be up in a couple of weeks. Enjoy!
- Zombie’s Run!, particularly the 5k training
- Grace and Frankie – I watched this with my mom while she was visiting, and really enjoyed it.
- Dreame.net updated colors
- Spicy Ranch dressing – So yummy!
It’s my second list of awesome things, this time with a picture!
- Peek a boo t-shirt from TeeTurtle
- Lots of time with friends
- Starry Night lip gloss from Burt’s Bees – I wasn’t sure the Starry Night shade would work for me, but it’s my go to for a dressier look
- I feel like this is really silly, but realizing I can change the colors on my Google Drive folders was cool. I have this happy array of colors now every time I open Drive.
- The most awesome BB-8 keychain from my nephew – the bottom of him spins around!
I’m going to start a new feature here called “Cloud Nine”, which will showcase things that I think are awesome or that have made me happy. I’m looking at making this a weekly feature, but no promises to that regard.