I’ve switched Cloud Nine to be a monthly feature, rather than every other week. So here are things I liked from the past month!
- Rurouni Kenshin – Part 1 – The movie was a lot of fun. Can’t wait for parts 2 and 3.
- Cute little pressie from Meiran – A team Mystic keychain! We’re rivals, since she’s team Valor, and yet she still buys me cute things. ; )
- Kurios by Cirque du Soleil – This was such a good show. It felt like a mix of steampunk and jazz, with awesome props, costumes, and performers. Probably my favorite Cirque show yet (I’ve seen four of them now).
- BWR16! That’s my shorthand for the family reunion. Got to see family, play with my great niece (we quickly became buddies again), and eat lots of yummy food.
- Novel planning session – Since my cousin was in town for the reunion, we hashed out some more stuff on our joint writing venture. Woohoo!